Skip to main content

Welcome!

 


Hello everyone, 

My name is Jasmine Powell and I have been a technical writer for the past 16 years. I have recently completed my Instructional Design Master's program at Walden University and am currently completing classes to get the post-certification for Online Learning. While I do not intend to become an Instructional Designer, the degree and certifications earned at Walden will assist me in my technical writing and allow a big jump in my rates! 

Outside of my career, I am a mother of 3 children and a [self] published author. I enjoy traveling, reading, and writing and I also own a small business. I look forward to taking this course with you and sharing blog entries. 

Comments

  1. Hi Jasmine, I look forward to reading your your blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jasmine,
    Looking forward to reading your posts and hearing your thoughts!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment